Apply For Housing Here
Choose Your Language
Welcome to the City of Flagstaff Housing Authority MyHousing Portal
To see which waiting lists are open click here.
What to Know About the Pre-application Process
- If you need a reasonable accommodation due to disability to complete the pre-application contact the CFHA at 928-213-2730 or complete and submit the Reasonable Accommodation request form available here
- Before you begin, have available:
- Paper and pen to write down your confirmation number if you cannot print out the confirmation page.
- Full name and date of birth for all family members.
- Email address. CHFA’s preferred method of communication is through the MyHousing Portal. You will need an email address for initial log in to the portal after initial application. You can set up an email address for free at gmail.com, outlook.com, yahoo.com, or aol.com.
- Make sure all information is complete and accurate before you submit.
- Applicant and all adult members of the family must pass a criminal background check.
- Submit only ONE application.
- Submitting a pre-application does not guarantee placement on any waiting list.
- Placement on an open waiting list does not guarantee that you will be placed in housing or receive assistance. When you are contacted for final eligibility screening, a more detailed application will be required.
After you successfully submit the application, you will receive a confirmation number. This number will be needed to access or make changes to your application in the future.
For information about the following topics please click here.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about the Applicant Portal and the application process.
- Learn more about Public Housing and Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher eligibility requirements.
- Get details on how waiting lists are organized.
- Access the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
The City of Flagstaff Housing Authority does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.
Please contact the Maintenance Manager / CFHA 504 Coordinator with questions or concerns
Enter your Agent Code here...